CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2hipchick 2010 Year in Review

Well, here we are at the end of another year.
I have been watching all the year-end top countdowns for 2010
and decided to do my own.
(Click on the links below the pictures to see the complete post.)
2Groovydude at his artsy-fartsy class
at Gilcrease Museum.
What else would you be inspired to make at the cowboy museum?
Cow skulls.
The mind of a little boy always amazes me.
Rainy day shot of Gilcrease campus.

My artsy-fartsy project for Daddio's birthday.
He is still at those lessons.
We actually recognize the songs he is playing now.

Okie sunset.

My favorite veggie dish.
Yum!

Dan and Jeff getting the projects done on our
Down Home Ranch
mission trip.
2Groovydude on his bunk at the ranch.
Daddio and the 2Groovydude taking a break in the giant boot chair.
Rhubarb really loves to help with the gardening.
Crocus means spring!

2Groovydude likes to help me cook.
We have made lots of great goodies together this year.
For all of our favorite treats click on Flips.
Mmm....chocolate!

Now, I would have to say that the arrival of our newest family members
has been quite the project and oh, so much fun!
Baby chicks!
You can't beat 'em.
So fluffy and cute.
Of course, they are all grown up now, but I'm sure we will have more new
babies this spring.
We are hooked on our pet chickens and the eggs are a pretty nice bonus also.

Since Daddio can also cook, I give him a little blog time.
Right now, with the cold weather would be a great time for
Daddio's famous chili.
Give it a try.

I have been hitting the tea pretty hard this week.
Warms you right up!
I discovered a new tea company this year that's worth a look,
if you are a tea lover.

We got in on a church ramp project that turned out to be a lot of fun.
This group really worked together well.
Snap, snap it was done in half a day.
2Groovydude really gets into these projects.
He's a hammering fool.

Oh yeah!  I almost forgot about these new pets.
The Mason bees should be coming around in a few months to
pollinate our garden.
Thanks Bees and Lulu!

The chicken whisperer.

My hummingbird friend.
I still can't believe my luck.

Fun family trip to Destin, FL
And as always a stop at Dewey Destin for our favorite food.

Fun at the beach.
Can't wait to go back.


My tiny children.
Our newest human family member, Cole.

Baby Belle.
Our new puppy.
She's five months old and (I'm knocking on wood, here.)
hasn't had a pee-pee in the house for about a week now.
Rhubarb, Rocket dog.

Tales from the Crypt, I mean Neighborhood.


I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year
with joyous memories to come.
Keep up with the 2hipchick

No comments:

Post a Comment