CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Daddio Gift for Father's Day

Okay, so it's Mother's Day.  That makes me think of Father's Day. 
(Really, sometimes I wonder about my crazy mind.) 
But, it never hurts to plan ahead.  I found this cool set that I'm going to order for Daddio.
The Fireman Set from http://www.amazon.com/
Just look under
Grocery, Health, & Beauty
Choose Beauty, then scroll down and click on the Philosophy icon
Cinnamon buns...shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath.
Wash your buns, heh, heh!

Exfoliating hand wash
Daddio works hard and it's hard on the hands.

Shaving gel
Well, I hate that stubbly stuff.
So, one more thing checked off my list. 

FUN NUGGET:


Love these chips! 
I don't even feel bad when I eat the whole large bag. 
Well, I feel sort of bad, but I get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment