CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taaa Daaa! Strawberries

Oooh! Strawberries!
This was our pickens for yesterday. 
We were getting one handful the first couple days, now a couple of handfuls.

Perfect little strawberry. 
Got this photo before it was gobbled up.
Strawberry patch.

Remember those puny little plants from just a few weeks ago? 
Well, they are going crazy now and this is in cloudy cool weather.  A few days of sunshine and we are going to have piles of berries.

You know I just like the leaves, they don't get much credit,
but they are really a great green back ground for the red berries.

Multi-colored carrots coming up. 
Can't wait to see how these are going to turn out.
I'll let you know.
 

Okay, can you guess what this is?
I would have never guessed.
It is a potato bloom.
Looks like something you would plant just for the beatiful flower.
Who knew?
 

Green beans coming around.
 
 Fuzzy tomato bloom photo.  Yeah, tomatoes!  I can't wait for your juicy goodness.
Bacon sandwiches, yes!
Just a little garden update.
How is your garden growing?

FUN NUGGET:


Fun site to browse...haven't tried any products, but these look cool.
Love my soaps.

And you know I love my bags.  These are called Flip & Tumble Eco-bags...check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment