CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spooky Shmooky

So, no, I have not stopped blogging.
My tens of readers were surely disappointed.
I have become overwhelmed by life.
Any one with me?

I am a little behind, obviously, considering the pictures in this post.
But I had to squeeze these in, because they are just so darn cute.
Or creepy?
This is my son.
Huh.

The neighborhood kids were very lucky
to have a nice lady
that loaned her tractor for the trick-or-treat crawl.

I may be slightly scared at this moment.
 How fun is this?
All the kids together, making the candy rounds.

And away they go.
Seriously, have you ever seen such a great idea or something that looked like so much fun?
Wait!  I want to go!
So, now that I am back on track, be sure and check back soon.
I have so many good treats for you.
I will have recipes for gift giving for you and
pictures of Christmas cheer.
For now, I am waking up the 2Groovydude and we WILL complete our shopping today,
never to return to retail again. 
Well, until Christmas is over and we have to hit the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment