CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Pretty Lights

Wow!  We finally made it to Christmas Eve.
I didn't think 2Groovydude was going to make it.
We have kept him very busy this week.
Christmas parties every other night and car trips.
He told me he is going to stay in bed and watch movies until
the Christmas Eve service at church.
Sounds like a plan.
Christmas Eve has become one of my favorite days.
We don't really have much going on and the only thing on the agenda
is an evening church service. 
Kind of nice after all the hustle and bustle. 
I have really gotten in to the whole Christmas light thing
indoors over the years, as you can see. 
Peace. 
Stockings hung with care. 
My little birdhouse chapel.
This gets the honor of staying out all year.
I just think it is so cute and tiny. 
Welcome Christmas cheer. 
From us, to you,
a very Merry Christmas! 
Oh yes, and from Blu Belle 
and Rhubarb...woof, woof. 
Have a safe and enjoyable Christmas
from the
2hipchick

No comments:

Post a Comment