CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mamma's Got a Brand New Bag

My newest bag acquisition...tiny isn't it?  It is about 2x4 inches and see the handy little clip, so you won't lose it?
Open up the little bag and presto, you have a big bag that's really worth something. So you say, "So, what?" Well, you know when you are out and you've gathered up a bunch of stuff, let's say, like at the office? Then you can just pluck this out and fill it up. You won't have to juggle all the items on the way back to the car. Okay, maybe I'm the only one that happens to, but I don't think so.

There is a little loop to clip the clip to the inside, so you don't lose that either. Clip, loops, handiness, all my favorite things in one.
And look how cute when you tie the handles.  I found it easier to carry this way and much cuter.  Cute is everything. 
You too, can have a lovely bag such as this by just visiting your local Pier1 store. 
Now hold on to your hats, I mean bags.  This handy-dandy bag sells for $3.  No, it is not a typo, just $3.  I don't usually tell you prices, but gosh, it is $3.  Anybody would think that is a great deal.  And they have all the cutest colors, so check it out!  Why didn't I get all the colors?  Kicking myself right now.
Search for: Assorted Shopper Tote Key Rings 
It is so Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment