CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Friday, April 2, 2010

BRUSSELS SPROUTS, AGAIN!!

Okay, I'm sorry for another brussels sprouts recipe.  If you don't think you like them you should try them, if you've tried them and don't like them just go to the next post.  I eat a lot of veggies, so my recipes tend to lean the veggie way.
But seriously, don't they look yummy?  And they are yummy.
Remember the Spicy Apple Garlic Jam from the Roasted Pork recipe?  Well, I was checking out their website http://www.earthnvine.com/ to figure out how to use the other half of my jar of jam and found this recipe for Sweet and Salty Brussels Sprouts.
Boil the sprouts and add crispy bacon, parmesan cheese and Spicy Apple Garlic Jam and enjoy.  (See recipe at the website under the Spicy Apple Garlic Jam page.) I also added some freshly ground black pepper, because I think everything needs freshly ground black pepper.
As the recipe says, it was a nice mixture of sweet jam and salty cheese and bacon.  Between Daddio and I, we ate every bite.  Go ahead, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment