CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just to be Fair

Okay, so I need to tell you that my little cute comment from a couple of blogs ago,

"Dude, I don't think a wave is coming!" was very inaccurate for this pic.
(Check "Florida, Finally" from a couple of posts ago.)

Trying to be funny can be very inaccurate, but hey!
I think the dude on the left is actually surfing, but the one on the right is Stand-Up Paddling.
You would think they could come up with a more zippy name, but that's it. 
We saw a lot of people doing this on our trip.
It is supposed to be a great workout.  (400 calories and hour. Wow!)
And you don't have to have big waves.
There is actually a YouTube video, (of course there is) if you are interested.
http://www.youtube.com/
Search "SUP: How to"
My favorite video was the NSP about halfway down the search.
Check it out. 
I'm gonna try it, next time, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment