CATAGORIES:

Flips (46) Picks (42) Clicks (28) Chicks (19) Digs (19) Trips (18)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

CHICKS: The Next Generation

Wow, I have been on a vacation from blogging.
Another instance of life overtaking all my hobbies.
So, here we are back in the business of frequent blogging.
Sorry, if you have been missing me.
I have been missing you.
And I have been making some changes as you can see.
Hope you like them.

New babies have arrived!
Chick shipment arrived on May 4th, 2011.
It's the new batch of girls.
They are super cute, like you would expect.
This is Chocolate.
Daddio has shortened it to Choco.
I can live with that.


Now, here is where things get a little fuzzy.
Chickie fuzz and photo fuzz.
Misty is in the front.

This would be Chip.  She goes w/Chocolate.
Two brown chicks and all 2Groovydude and I
can think of is food.
No surprise.


The two babies in the middle are Lemonjello and Orangejello.
(It's a long story I cannot repeat.)
They are pronounced:
La-monj-a-lo
&
Or-onj-a-lo
Think French.


Chickies on their first venture outdoors.
They were shocked at first, then the hunt and peck instinct took over.


So fluffy, so cute!


This is Goldie.
She has fast become the favorite.
She may be my new Cluck.


Group shot.

Daddio noticed something special about Lemon.

From the back it looks like and egg coming out.
Yes, we participate in strange humor around here.
What can I say?
It does look like an egg.
We are hoping this means really great egg-layer in the future.



The baby girls did great on their first adventure.
If you are really into chicks and want to see them in action,
click the play button below.
They are so much cuter in real life.



Be sure and check back soon.
I promise not to keep you waiting for so long for the next post.
Coming up are baby Wren birds from the fern
and Lazy Dog Wrestling.
Be sure not to miss it.

Glad to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment